- April 13-15, 2018
- Goalie Session begins at 2:45 pm on Friday, April 13th
- Check-in Begins at 1:45 pm (arrive when you are ready)
- April 13:
- Check-in Begins at 3:00 pm and finishes at 5:00 pm
- Game 1: 4:00 - 5:15 pm (Team 1 vs 2)
- Game 2: 5:25 - 6:40 pm (Team 3 vs 4)
- April 14:
- Game 1: 11:05 am - 12:20 pm (Team 2 vs 4)
- Game 2: 12:30 - 1:45 pm (Team 1 vs 3)
- ALL PLAYERS SHOULD RETURN THE JERSEY FOLLOWING THEIR GAME. NEW PLAYER ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE SENT ON SATURDAY EVENING.
- Informational Meetings will be held at 12:30 pm and 1:55 pm in the Community Room at the Stable
- April 15: Players were sent an email notifying them of their game
- Game 1: 11:05 - 12:20 pm
- Game 2: 12:30 - 1:45 pm
- All Midget level players - birth years 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000
- Participants that attend the April Midget ID camp and plan to attend the May tryout will also need to register for the May tryout using the link below. Registration for both sessions is required.
- Player team assignment and game times will be sent to registered players via email on April 11 after 5pm. Players may switch teams during the weekend. Players that are moved will be notified.
RoughRiders 2004 Exhibition Games
The RoughRiders 14U AAA coaches will be holding Exhibition games on April 28 & 29 at the Sport Stable for 2004 birth year players. These games are in addition to the tryouts that are being held May 11-13, 2018.
- April 28th from 11:50am - 12:05pm
- April 29th from 12:40pm - 1:55pm
- ALL players must register for each skate they plan to attend.
- There will be no charge for those players participating in the RoughRiders Spring Program, but registration is still required.
- $20 per game for non-RoughRiders Spring Skaters and $10 per game for non-RoughRiders Spring Goalies.
- Spaced is limited
- Exhibition Game Registration Link
RoughRiders 12U, 13U, and 14U Tryouts