Travel Permits are required for all out of state travel between August 15th and the end of Nationals, with the exception of travel to Districts and Nationals.
- This includes tournament, league, and non-league games.
- An approved USAH roster with the manager listed is required in order to have a travel permit approved.
- Permits for USA travel are processed online. Please submit your US permit at least one week prior to travel.
- For travel out of the USA, send the appropriate travel permit to your affiliate registrar.
- Canadian Permits should be submitted 2-3 weeks in advance of travel.
- International Permits include a fee, with a discounted amount if submitted 90 days in advance of travel. Must be paid by check.