Travel Permit


Travel Permits are required for all out of state travel between August 15th and the end of Nationals, with the exception of travel to Districts and Nationals.

  • This includes tournament, league, and non-league games.
  • An approved USAH roster with the manager listed is required in order to have a travel permit approved.
  • Permits for USA travel are processed online. Please submit your US permit at least one week prior to travel.
  • For travel out of the USA, send the appropriate travel permit to your affiliate registrar.
  • Canadian Permits should be submitted 2-3 weeks in advance of travel.
  • International Permits include a fee, with a discounted amount if submitted 90 days in advance of travel. Must be paid by check.

Confirm Delete
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.